Large Company participates in Kick Start Training to successfully Implement RPA
SphereGen Case Study
Kick Start Training to Implement UiPath
A large freight supplier underwent SphereGen’s own Kick Start training to successfully optimize internal processes using UiPath RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
A large freight supplier, operating in multiple ports across the world, was implementing UiPath to optimize internal processes using RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
To hit the ground running in RPA – SphereGen, a Silver UiPath Partner, was hired to guide the customer in identifying processes for automation and train the IT staff to efficiently develop complex automations.
The Freight supply company was interested in automating several repetitive, lengthy & mundane tasks to free up employee resources for work on more complex tasks.
- The IT staff needed to learn how to review internal processes to identify good candidates for automation
- The client wanted to skill up their staff in automation development, so they would be able to implement automations as needed, in-house
SphereGen created a week-long training process. Working remotely, SphereGen trained 4 employees from the client company on RPA candidate analysis and automation development.
After 1 week, employees of the client company completed their training and were immediately able to begin working on processes that had been identified for automation within their company.
Understanding complex automation design processes is complicated. After a few support calls, all trainees were able to develop, create, and manage multiple automations.
This training included:
- An introductory overview of the UIPath software
- Considerations on the approach for a successful launch of in-house RPA development
- How to analyze, select, and prioritize automation candidates for proof-of-concept projects
- RPA workflow from ideation through development
- In-depth RPA development best practices for approach and common challenges
- Applying learned concepts to a review of proposed automation candidates
- Hands-on development support of selected POC automations
- Recap and lesson on the next steps of making automations production-ready
After training, SphereGen remained available in a limited Support role for:
- Continued Support for automation development
- Troubleshooting of automation testing and deployment
With only 5 days of training and support, our client was able to achieve goals of building automation skills for 4 IT employees. Directly after training they were able to begin working effectively in RPA.
The client IT staff continues to actively develop process automations and with a limited support contract in place, receives guidance for more advanced development areas and concepts.
A great way to successfully introduce an RPA implementation into a large company.
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath Certified Business Analyst
- UiPath Certified Developer
- UiPath Certified Solution Architect
As a privately-held small business, we understand the goals, needs, and challenges of organizations your size. SphereGen leverages 10+ years of experience to find the ‘best technology fit’ for clients whether you build, buy or customize software and services.