RPA takes over repetitive, mundane tasks to alleviate employee time for more important responsibilities
SphereGen Case Study
Client manages national sales and distribution of grocery goods.
- Manual Processes are costly, both time and labor intensive, and prone to error
- If mundane operational tasks can be automated, then time and labor can be focused on strategic business
- Repetitive processes lead to less job satisfaction
The company relied on the manual review of mainframe-generated paper reports to identify errors or exceptions requiring timely corrective actions, often with the customer.
- Large workforce spanning multiple shifts required to manage order load leading to backups or lost orders based on staff availability.
- Manual results non-standard, inefficient, and prone to inaccuracy.
SphereGen leveraged rules-based RPA to read report data and extract only the valid exceptions requiring corrective actions. Automations are run multiple times every hour on the hour and extract only valid error or exception data. Email notifications are used in special cases.
A fraction of the former team now allocates only a portion of their available time to review and take timely corrective actions on 100% accurate and complete standardized data. Review time was cut from hours of fulltime responsibility across multiple shifts to the time it takes to read an Email.
- UiPath Certified Developers
- Solution Architect
- Implementation Manager
- VB.Net, C#
As a privately-held small business, we understand the goals, needs, and challenges of organizations your size. SphereGen leverages 10+ years of experience to find the ‘best technology fit’ for clients whether you build, buy or customize software and services.