This policy applies to our software that may be downloaded to or accessed by any mobile or computing device you own or control, in connection with our services.
What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” means data that identifies you and is associated with a specific person. Personal information does not include information that is anonymous and aggregated or is no longer identifiable to a specific person (i.e. de-identified).
About the Information We Collect
Data Collection and Use
Information provided by you
Contact Information: As part of the download process for the application, you will be asked to create an account which requires you to provide your first name, last name and an email address. This is the only time we collect personal information.
Use: This information will be used for communication purposes which include:
- Update Notifications – communicating any changes or updates to the application which may affect your user experience
- Collecting Feedback – occasionally asking you for feedback so that we improve our product
- Business to Business Marketing – sending communications including newsletters, information about related events or particular interests regarding our product
Information collected within the application
Application Usage Data: Usage data represents information related to how you use the application – such as dates and times of when you open/close the application, functional buttons which were used for operations, and performance data regarding work instructions.
Use: This data is used for product improvement in the areas of:
- Evaluating performance optimization
- Researching User Experience
- General diagnostics such as error tracking
Storage of Collected Data
Our applications and any personal data we collect are stored on servers which reside in the U.S. All data is encrypted to maintain security.
We retain personal data for as long as is required to engage in the uses described in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required by applicable law.
Our retention periods are determined as follows:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and are providing our products and services to you
- If we have a legal obligation to keep the data by law
- Retention ends if you request deletion of your personal information
Privacy Rights and Choices
If you would like to opt out of communications sent to you, please follow the unsubscribe instructions stated within the communication. If you would like to request the deletion of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Online Privacy
Our applications are intended for business use, not for children. As such, our application downloads require the user to be over the age of 16. If you find that your child has provided personal information (email address, first and last name) to us without your consent, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will delete the data and discontinue the account.