Come and join a growing company – SphereGen Technologies in New Haven CT – working (post covid) at the coolest innovation center in Connecticut – The District New Haven. Be part of a great community in software development. Whether you are interested in working in RPA or in AR/VR we have an amazingly talented team of individuals that you will be working with. We are looking for people that are highly motivated to learn and grow their skills in software development.
- Deep Technical competencies on UiPath RPA tools.
- Designing UiPath process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new UiPath processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C#
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly with respect to requirements elicitation & analysis
- Work independently to provide semi-technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements
- Must be UiPath Certified Developer / Solution Architect
- Excellent analytical skills
- 2-3 Years Experience
**Please apply to this position on a desktop or laptop computer. If you encounter any issues applying for this position please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Senior RPA Developer”