We are a leading software development and consulting company that provides high-quality, cost-effective and business-critical solutions. Our innovative and client-centric approach helps us to understand our clients’ business objectives and creative quality business solutions which provide added value to clients’ businesses. To learn more, please visit www.spheregen.com
Role: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 10+ years
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling the three pillars of SphereGen offerings.
- Application Support – outsourced maintenance of existing code and databases
- Application Development – Development of Web, mobile and cloud applications via Agile
- AR/VR/MR – Full development of Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality solutions
This role will focus on a solution selling approach.
Success will be judged not just by an ability to meet an assigned quota, but an ability to qualify the types of engagements and choose those that allow exciting growth for the company while exceeding client expectations.
The successful applicant will likely have 10 -15 years of software/solution sales experience and a strong track record of meeting, or exceeding, quota with a demonstrated ability to identify, onboard and develop new client relationships. They will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, maintain a positive attitude, possess a professional appearance, exhibit a solid understanding of the sales process, be well organized, dependable, and have excellent listening skills.
For this, SphereGen will provide a strong base compensation package with an unlimited commission structure based upon realized revenue.
You will be part of a highly driven, results-oriented team and have the opportunity to influence the direction and manner of sales.
- Selling SphereGen’s Microsoft Capabilities in App Support and App Development
- Bring in new business opportunities and generate qualified engagements through targeted prospecting using online networking tools, social media, business directories, referrals and networking at local events
- Work with limited supervision in qualifying new leads and developing effective strategies for accounts.
- Quickly ascertain client requirements and make judgment calls as to their fit with SphereGen capabilities.
- Decide which opportunities are best to pursue and possess the confidence and ability to back up those choices.
- Utilize existing CRM solution to develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads, opportunities and prospecting activities
- Maintain CRM via timely updates.
- Provide scheduled status reports of pipeline and engagements in a clear and concise manner
- Engage clients with a full solution approach that best fits their current and future needs
- Work with service and sales management to negotiate profitable contract terms that meet client expectations.
- Provide updates on market climate, prospects, and competition.
- Communicate SphereGen’s value proposition clearly and confidently.
- Cold calling and following up with prospective customers from target lists
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent questioning, listening and presentation skills at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to develop an effective rapport with coaches, influencers, and decision-makers within the customer base.
- Should be able to sell 1Million + (US Dollars) in a year and proven record of selling more than 1Million + (US Dollar’s) in a year.
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable sifting through ambiguity and uncertainty in order to develop engagements around concrete solutions.
- Deep industry experience in one or more of SphereGen’s key client verticals
- Pro-active, hunter type of mentality to engage net new customers
- Self-starter with the drive to succeed and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and drive business to newer technologies
- Ability to travel to client sites. Target clients are centered around NY/CT with some in Boston and upper NJ.
- Excellent sales call planning. Ability to ascertain timing and participants for on-site sales visits to best clarify client requirements and influence the buyer’s decision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of success selling in the market with a similar industry.
- Experience in outside sales.
- Aggressive self-starter with the ability to communicate and translate software capabilities into desirable business strategies that create demand.
- Experience selling SAAS, DevOps, and/or Custom Software Development.
- Strong technical and business acumen with the ability to understand and assess business drivers and serve as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Ability to mentor more junior team members.
SphereGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.