Come and join a growing company – SphereGen Technologies in New Haven CT – working at the coolest innovation center in Connecticut – The District New Haven. Be part of a great community in software development. whether you are interested in working in Web, Mobile, RPA, or in AR/VR we have an amazingly talented team of individuals that you will be working with. We are looking for people that are highly motivated to learn and grow their skills in software development. To learn more, please visit www.spheregen.com
Position Description – Sales Account Executive
Job Location: New Haven, CT, USA
**Must be based in the Northeast, US – please do NOT apply if you cannot easily commute to our New Haven, CT**
We are Looking for Someone who is (a)….
- High-energy relationship manager who works effectively to build long-lasting partnerships with customers
- Confident communicator with exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills – Experience in PowerPoint is necessary
- Consummate Sales professional exhibiting a solid understanding of the sales process – positive approach, professional appearance, well organized, dependable, and has excellent listening skills
- Passionate about Technology – it’s what we do and what we love. The job requires trying the different technologies we work with and staying up to date on the latest updates and trends.
- Experienced in selling services, not products – Our Services offerings are custom and complex, requiring a creative approach and an expansive knowledge in the technologies we use
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed who can work independently
- Versatile quick learner who enjoys embracing the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, especially in the realm of new technologies
- Able to drive enthusiasm in others – the Sales team is our first personal introduction to our potential customers
- Experienced and well-versed in Email Campaigns and LinkedIn
- Curious and continually wants to learn and grow with the company
Main Goal of the Account Executive:
Finding the best fit between client and service based on client needs. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Success will be judged not just by an ability to meet an assigned quota, but the ability to qualify the types of engagements and choose those that allow exciting growth for the company while exceeding client expectations.
The Job Entails:
- Working with Marketing to establish appropriate target base and create effective event opportunities to generate leads, such as webinars
- Working qualified leads on multiple accounts to establish customer deal pipelines, including research of customer environments, market climate, and competition.
- Utilizing and maintaining CRM by documenting pipeline of qualified opportunities, and prospecting activities
- As a team, collaborating with Delivery PreSales to quickly ascertain client requirements and make judgement call as to their fit with SphereGen capabilities; then engage clients with a full solution approach that best satisfies their current and future needs
- Creating quotes, Statements of Work and effective Customer presentations, clearly and confidently communicating SphereGen’s value proposition
- Successfully landing project work that fit customer needs and fulfills company targeted goals for sales areas and revenue
- Maintaining customer relationships to farm accounts for new prospective projects
- Developing and growing established Partner relationships
- Providing scheduled status reports of pipeline and engagements in a clear and concise manner
- Working with service and sales management to negotiate profitable contract terms that meet client expectations.
- Required travel to attend conferences, customer demos, etc.
- Leading webinars and events
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in business development roles in the IT Services space selling SAAS, DevOps, and/or Custom Software Development
- A strong track record of meeting, or exceeding, quota with a demonstrated ability to identify, onboard and develop new client relationships
- Aggressive self-starter with the ability to communicate and translate software capabilities into desirable business strategies that create demand
- Strong technical and business acumen with the ability to understand and assess business drivers and serve as trusted advisor to the customer
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and drive business to newer technologies
- Good Understanding of Cloud technologies used in Custom App Development
- Excellent questioning, listening and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to develop effective rapport with coaches, influencers and decision makers within the customer base
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable sifting through ambiguity and uncertainty to develop engagements around concrete solutions
- Pro-active, hunter type of mentality to engage net new customers
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Excellent sales call planning – Ability to ascertain timing and participants for on-site sales visits to best clarify client requirements and influence buyer’s decision
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM management
- Bachelor’s degree with business/marketing concentration required; advanced degree in business management (MBA, etc.) preferred
- Previous experience working with offshore teams
SphereGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.
**Please apply to this position here on LinkedIn.com**