VeyeZER is the first holographic eye test – enabling consumers to take an eye test utilizing their peripheral vision in addition to all of the visual systems. The current industry standard for visual testing blocks out peripheral vision when testing. VeyeZER is a patented technology using Augmented Reality headsets to have patients perform a self-test to get an accurate prescription.
The ideal candidate will work under the guidance of the owners/creators of the technology and other marketing leaders to develop a plan for the launch event. They will gain experience in learning the process of preparing for and executing an event.
- Develop a marketing plan and execute
- Setup a booth
- Create Marketing Materials – Videos to run in the booth
- Pre-event social media content
- Setup introduction meetings with Key Market Influencers
Time Period of Internship:
- March-May 2020
Number of Hours per Week:
- 8-16 hours per week depending upon how much time is necessary to launch successfully
- This is a paid position – $15 an hour once approved by the CT Next program.
Class Years Seeking:
- Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, Grad Students or Alumni
- Marketing Majors
**Please apply to this position on a desktop or laptop computer. If you encounter any issues applying for this position please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Marketing Coordinator – VeyeZER Application”