24/7 INTERACTIVE TRAINING
Overlay interactive holographic instructions or tutorials onto the physical world. This level of training solidifies skills – reducing errors and closing knowledge gaps. Use Dynamics 365 Guides to reinvent training programs with interactive step-by-step instructions. Guides creates a more impactful experience by including annotations, photos, videos and 3D models.
Consistent and thorough training of inexperienced staff is crucial to effective onboarding. However, that level of training stands for a costly investment in terms of time and money for the trainer and the trainees.
Guides offers a new way to train effectively, allowing all investment to be put upfront in developing the material. Then trainees can undertake training on their own without requiring trainers to be present. No scheduling hassles, no travel costs.
Instruction can be tailored to the trainee’s needs as documentation and information sources are available as external links within the training guide.
Working with equipment means both hands are busy manipulating essential tools. Guides allows you to navigate instruction steps or checklists using gaze. Use a glance when it is time to display the next step.
Viewing instructions handsfree allows you to remain committed to the task in front of you.
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTION MANUALS
Imagine being able to present virtual instruction manuals to your users? You no longer need to check tablets, phones or paper manuals, the HoloLens supplies all access needed to get the job done.
Manuals are visible in a large field of view and can be viewed alongside the object which is being worked on. As the technician’s view moves, the instructions move along too – keeping relevant content always in view.
NO CODING REQUIRED
Leverage your existing skills to create Guides.
Programming knowledge is not necessary when it comes to creating a Guide. Skills required are similar to building slides in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Read our best practices for a successful implementation.
Evaluate your training guides using Guides Analytics – data-driven feedback on usage.
These analytics include Power BI reports that display data about how your training content is being used. Learn which steps of your training guides may need improvement due to repeated or extended viewing time. This feedback allows you to edit your content to achieve the most effective training material for your employees.
- Visual, Interactive Instructions along with virtual 3D models
- Virtual models can overlay the physical object, allowing spatial instruction on the actual piece of equipment
- Instructions can be linear step by step or interactive allowing trainees the option to access supporting information
- Instructions can include interactive Q/A to enable review points to measure comprehension
Interface to External Sources
- Guides allows integration of links for websites and Microsoft Power Apps
BUSINESS SECTORS USING GUIDES
Maintenance Service Industries
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Guides
If you already have a HoloLens, then our services package is the perfect option for you.
– Setup of Guides in existing Microsoft Office 365 environment using your own HoloLens 2 headset
– Implementation of Dynamics 365 with Microsoft Teams
– Technical Support through the implementation process
Additional support package available upon request.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Guides
Build and create easy-to-use, 3D visual training instructions with Microsoft Guides.
– Services package
– (1) HoloLens 2 headset
– Establishment of Guides in existing Office 365 environment
– Development of 1 Guide implementation
– 1 year license of Dynamics Guides
Learn more about another Microsoft hands-free Mixed Reality application Remote Assist
Ready to move forward with Guides? Click
here to get started!