Work @ SphereGen
Why does SphereGen stand out as a best-in-class employer? We benchmark ourselves against top companies in compensation surveys to make sure we remain competitive.
- We provide One Stop Service to IT tribulations
- It’s our practice to deliver well within time and on budget.
- We follow a Global Delivery Model to service and deliver exceptional value to our clients.
- Global Professional Services provider established in 2007.
- Business: We provide specialized services in the area of software Integration, solutions and IT enabled services.
We are the technology group company.
At SphereGen we aim to be an employer of choice – one where people want to work. As a business we are committed to giving all members of our team every opportunity to develop their careers, to contribute to our business and to share in its success.
“People are our greatest asset” has created a culture that emphasizes customer centricity, teamwork, and continuous process improvement.
Our culture is expressed in the Values that embody our core ideology and defines who we are. Our Values are based on the foundation of unyielding integrity and act as a compass to guide our thoughts and actions, serving as the pillars that uphold us as an organization.
We are people-oriented company and we truly believe that happy and energized employees are the key to our success.
We are committed towards attracting and retaining talent and follow global best practices to ensure that they build fruitful and rewarding careers with us.We strive to create a vibrant and open work environment that is employee-friendly and socially responsible.
We offer a global work culture that provides opportunities for constant learning and growth, based on our culture of performance and meritocracy. Empowering employees to voice their ideas, concerns and feedback is a key piece to keeping them happy.
A key channel for garnering feedback is the Employee Satisfaction Survey—the results of which are driven with rigor and passion throughout the company.
Our work culture reflects our values.
Team work, passion and creativity abound in SphereGen!
Right from our CEO to a newly recruited Trainee, we think, act and deliver as a single team, to achieve common goals. We encourage innovation at every step and place.
This unlimited creativity helps us find newer ways and means of achieving our goals. And everyone is totally charged with the passion of achieving our goals, come what may:
- A young, vibrant work culture greets each employee at SphereGen.
- Every individual in the organization is a vital cog that keeps the Fortune wheel turning.
- This spirit of teamwork and camaraderie is imbibed into all employees – regardless of their stature or position.
- All in all, the SphereGen workplace is an ideal equilibrium of work and play, where the employees get opportunities to grow professionally as well as personally.
- SphereGen offers flexible work hours, so that employees can find the right balance between work and home.
Moreover, interactive sessions as well as various cultural and entertainment programs are organized throughout the year. These include events like sports tournaments, picnics, festival celebrations, cubicle decorations, indoor games and more.
Current Openings – New Haven,CT USA
Business Development Associate
Experience: 3-5 Years
SphereGen, a new generation software development & consulting company with global presence, is seeking a highly motivated, resilient and talented sales professional for our New Haven, CT location. To learn more about us, visit www.spheregen.com.
Our ideal candidate is resilient, has excellent listening skills, is able to talk to anyone and can smile in the face of adversity! The successful candidate will be a “hunter” who thrives on creating new business opportunities by proactively researching prospective customers and is able to bounce back from rejection.
- Uncovering new business opportunities and generate qualified leads through targeted prospecting using online networking tools, social media, business directories, referrals and networking at local events
- Communicating SphereGen’s value proposition clearly and confidently
- Cold calling and following up with prospective customers from target lists
- Setting up on-site meetings between prospective customers and the Sales team
- Developing and maintaining a database of qualified leads and/or prospecting activities and providing status reports as needed
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a sales role
- Self-starter with drive to succeed and exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Software industry experience will be an advantage
Salary: $50,000 base salary + incentives + health benefits.
SphereGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.
Role: Business Analyst
SphereGen, a new generation software development & consulting company with global presence, is seeking a Business Analyst for a part-time customer-facing role, primarily accountable for eliciting, validating, analyzing, and documenting business and operational requirements for various functional areas. The Business Analyst will work directly with clients as well as offshore/onshore teams. To learn more about us, visit www.spheregen.com.
This part-time position will be based in Great River, NY and will have flexible working hours.
Key responsibilities –
• Conduct business requirements review meetings with all stakeholders
• Work with clients to identify requirements and be responsible for creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) using use cases, workflows, screen mock-ups and spreadsheet models
• Participate in functional requirements process with technology partners
• Work independently to provide semi-technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements
• Provide Project Management support across all phases of SDLC
• Analyze and document clients’ business requirements and processes and communicate these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries
• Assist in analyzing testing results in all phases throughout the project
• Facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions
Our ideal candidate will have –
• 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly with respect to requirements elicitation & analysis
• Ability to plan and/manage requirements activities for multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities
• Experience designing and documenting process and information flows
• Basic knowledge of database concepts
• Basic understanding of third party integration (Payment gateways, CRM tools and web services)
SphereGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.Apply Now
Current Openings – Pune India
Sr. Developer – Oracle
Experience : 3-8 Years
Job Code: SG-BI-006
We have an urgent opening for Oracle PL/SQL Consultant/Developer/Architect with our organization. Should have hands-on experience and good knowledge on Oracle 11g with Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills. Strong ability to perform root cause analysis.
Sr. Software Test Engineer
Experience : 3-5 Years
Job Code: SG-QA-004
The role requires individuals who are specialists in functional & automation testing; must have worked on building the test automation frameworks with Selenium.
Experience : 3-8 Years
Job Code: SG-BI-002
Minimum 4 years
Develop Package using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services.
Develop Reports using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
Develop SQL Procedures/Functions. Write Dynamic MDX Queries.
Participate in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle of Business Intelligence Project.
Design, Develop and Implement technical solutions based on business requirements.
Participate in Specifications/Code reviews.
Proven experience with all aspects of MS Integration Services, including setup, security, deployment, configuration management, logging, error handling and complex package development using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
Proven experience with all aspects of MS Reporting Services, including setup, security, deployment and complex report development using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
Working experience must include knowledge of Report Builder, Report Designer, and Report Model Designer
Knowledge/experience with SQL Server 2008/2005 Analysis Services is a plus.
Experience working with large SQL Server Database.
Must have experience with C# & good OOPs concepts.
Knowledge/experience with XML a plus
Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Team Server Foundation is plus.
Ability to work independently as well as in team on multiple tasks.
Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
Microsoft Certified in Business Intelligence will be added advantage.
Experience in Microsoft SQL Reporting, Integration Services for relational / OLAP reporting including design, development, deployment and troubleshooting reporting issues.
Deep knowledge of the MS OLAP Cubes, and MDX (Multi Dimension Expression).
Tune SQL/MDX scripts within SQL Server.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of C# skills for integration of Data Management Module into the front-end along with SSRS Reports.
Sr .Net Developer
Experience : 3-8 Years
Job Code: SG-NET-002
Desirable candidate should have knowledge of ASP.NET , C# with MVC ,basic knowledge of HTML/DHTML,SQL Server 2008/ oracle (pl/sql), Basic knowledge of WCF or Web Service
QA Engineer (Selenium)
• Responsible for the design of Test Strategy, Test cases and Test data
• Develop, document Test Scenarios and Cases based on functional profiles
• Perform regression testing as per approved Test Cases when requested or as per approved schedules, verification testing on assigned defects
• Test requirement definition, test design, test script and test data development, test automation, test environment configuration management and test execution
• Staying current on latest test approaches and test tools and transfers this knowledge to test team Project
Desired Candidate Profile:
• At least 3 years of experience in manual testing
• At least 6 months of experience in Automation testing using Selenium 2.0
• Good Knowledge on writing and executing SQL queries
• Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies, software quality control and testing
• Good at SDLC process and Agile methodologies
• Experience in Web testing, cross browser testing
• Experience in working with development, Team and production environments
• Ability to read and understand software design specifications
• Test Case preparation and execution based on the BRD/FRD and Solution provided
• Ability to do triage & deep analysis of defects
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent team Player